Bahrain Car Parks Company (“We”) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
Pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Law no. (30) for the year 2018 (“PDPL”), our Company, in its capacity as the data manager, shall process your personal data for business related purposes and in the manner set out below. In this respect, pursuant to the laws and regulations enacted to protect fundamental rights and freedoms of individuals, including the privacy of individuals and their personal data, our Company adopts all such technical and administrative measures to ensure an adequate security level with the aim to prevent unlawful processing/access of your personal data, and to safeguard them.
By using this site, you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this policy. If you do not agree with this policy, please do not access this site.
Collection of Data
We collect your Personal Data from you (or your representatives, agents, employees, officers) physically or electronically or by sending them to use in any physical or media form. The method of data collection includes, but is not limited to, the following:
- When you submit requests or questions through the site;
- When you visit our site or use any features or resources made available on or through our site;
- When you visit our site, your device and browser may automatically disclose certain information (such as device type, operating system, browser type and settings, IP address, dates and times of connecting to our site amongst other technical communications information);
- When you request customer support and technical assistance;
- When you communicate and deal with us;
- In the ordinary course of our dealings; and
- Information that you have already made public.
What Data is Collected
|Personal Data||Names, email addresses and telephone numbers.|
|Derivative Data||Browser types, IP addresses, language preference, domain name, date and time of each visitor request.|
A cookie is a small text file that contains a string of alphanumeric characters. When you access this site, we may send you a number of cookies to your device that uniquely identifies your browser and may convey information to us on how you use the services provided on our site. This information can then be recovered at the time of subsequent visits.
You can control or reset your cookies through your own web browser.
Why We Collect Personal Data and its Storage
We hereby notify you that Personal Data provided by you or gathered by us may be processed, as follows, as the case may be, under our legal obligations:
- Within our business or commercial relations;
- Within a purpose that requires their processing and, in a limited and proportionate manner, related to that purpose;
- To address and respond to any requests you may submit through the site;
- To address and respond to any customer support issues;
Use of Personal Data
We will only use your Personal Data when the law allows us to and in the following circumstances:
- where you have explicitly consented prior to the processing;
- in order to execute a contract, we have entered with you; and
- where we need to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation.
Disclosure of Your Personal Data to Third Parties
Considering your security and with the intention to perform our obligations under applicable laws, your Personal Data may be shared with such relevant institutions and agencies subject to the PDPL.
The security of all your information is an important concern to us. We therefore exercise the utmost care in providing secure transmission of your information from your computer to our servers. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your information, we can’t ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us or from our online services, and you do so at your own risk.
User Rights Over Personal Data
You have an array of rights in relation to processing your Personal Data, including:
- The right to request access to your Personal Data, and information regarding the nature, and disclosure of your Personal Data;
- The right to withdraw consent of our right to use your Personal Data;
- In the even that you change your mind or some of your Personal Information changes (such as your e-mail address), you may request that we update or remove the Personal Data that you have provided us.
In the event that you wish to revoke our rights over your Personal Data, you may do so by sending a request to the Company at firstname.lastname@example.org or by way of other methods recognized under the PDPL. Further, an additional verification (prompted messages to your registered telephone number, or calls) may be performed by the Company, to protect your rights.
Changes to this statement